ProvSec 2014 - Call for Paper (.pdf)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Conference Topics: All aspects of provable security for cryptographic primitives or protocols, include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Asymmetric provably secure cryptography
- Cryptographic primitives
- Lattice-based cryptography and security reductions
- Leakage-resilient cryptography
- Pairing-based provably secure cryptography
- Privacy and anonymity technologies
- Provable secure block ciphers and hash functions
- Secure cryptographic protocols and applications
- Security notions, approaches, and paradigms
- Steganography and steganalysis
"Security and Privacy in Mobile Clouds"
"Provably Secure Cryptographic Solutions for Wireless Networks"
Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC)
Security and Communication Networks (SCN)
We are further discussing with other journals for special issues of selected papers published in ProvSec (after significant extension). More details will be announced later.
Conference date: 9-10 October 2014
Paper submission deadline:
20 30 June 2014
Notification of acceptance:
23 July 2 Aug 2014
Proceedings version deadline:
12 10 August 2014
Conference Proceedings: The proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, Springer-Verlag.